Everyone is getting back into the excitement of Star Wars with the upcoming release of The Rise of Skywalker, and to hit that point home, Hasbro sent out a Special Hasbro Package, free to members of the media. Come check out what’s inside!
It was a much larger media package than we’re used to, but what impressed us the most was the container, which was a treasure chest of sorts, filled to the brim with some of Hasbro’s latest toys for The Rise of Skywalker. While we’ve seen some boxes have the fancier D-O toy included, we’re happy with what we got.
Opening the flap was probably the closest thing to being a kid at Christmas, as there’s fewer and fewer surprises these days, this certainly filled that void. Of course even better was finding some figures that have eluded me on Triple Force Friday!
The Vintage Collection: Rey, Zorii Bliss, Knight of Ren, and Sith Jet Trooper (retails for $12.99).
The Black Series: Sith Trooper, Kylo Ren, Rey (retails for $19.99)
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Force Rage Mask (retails for $34.99)
With sound-controlled Force Rage light FX, the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Electronic Mask makes an amazing gift for young Star Wars fans. Detailed, movie-inspired design lets kids imagine themselves as the Supreme Leader of the First Order, Kylo Ren.
Fans can also look out for other Star Wars roleplay items, including Lightsabers and masks inspired by characters from movies like Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and the upcoming Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Includes mask and instructions.
- Push a button for sound-activated light FX. When kids speak or shout into the mask, the FX glows brightly
- With this character-inspired electronic mask, kids can imagine fighting in epic duels as the Supreme Leader, Kylo Ren
- Inspired by the newest Star Wars movie, this iconic Kylo Ren mask makes a wonderful gift for Star Wars fans. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is the final installment in the Skywalker Saga, which includes movies like Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Adjustable elasticated straps make this mask compatible with most head sizes
- Fans can look out for more Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker role-play items like Lightsabers and additional masks. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) Team up with friends to create your own galaxy of Star Wars characters
Star Wars Scream Saber Lightsaber (retails for $29.99)
“Ah-Choo!” “Pew-Pew!” “Honk-Honk!” “Meow!” The Star Wars Scream Saber Lightsaber is ready to sound off! The Star Wars Scream Saber Lightsaber has 3 awesome audio options. Kids can record their own crazy combat noises, activate unexpected Star Wars sounds, and, of course, imagine battles with authentic Lightsaber sound FX. Imagine dueling with a Lightsaber that roars like a Wookiee or sounds like an Ewok! Kids can even record custom FX to make their Scream Saber Lightsaber sound truly out of this galaxy!
Fans can also look out for other Star Wars roleplay items, including Lightsabers and masks inspired by characters from the Star Wars movies. Each sold separately. Subject to availability.
Includes: Lightsaber and instructions.
- SCREAM SABER LIGHTSABER WITH SOUND FX: Featuring exciting electronic sound FX inspired by the Star Wars movies, boys and girls can imagine battling in epic Lightsaber duels with the Scream Saber Lightsaber roleplay toy
- 3 SOUND MODES: Kids ages 4 and up can pretend to battle with Star Wars Lightsaber sound FX, iconic sounds like roaring TIE Fighters and screeching Porgs, or any fun sound they can imagine and record
- LIGHTSABER DUELS YOUR WAY: “Ah-Choo!” “Pew-Pew!” “Meow!” Boys and girls will love recording different sound FX for their Star Wars Scream Saber Lightsaber such as wacky screams, funny animal noises, and other irreverent sounds
- LOOK FOR OTHER STAR WARS ROLEPLAY ITEMS: Fans can look out for more Star Wars roleplay items like Lightsabers and additional masks to create a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures assortment (retails for $9.99 / droids for $14.99)
Star Wars Remote Control D-O Rolling Electronic Droid (retails for $59.99)
Cobbled from odds and ends in the workshop of a droidsmith, little D-O is an impressionable little roller that becomes fixated upon BB-8.
This remote-controlled D-O toy rolls forward and backward, performs fun 360-degree spins, and makes expressive droid sounds as kids ages 5 and up lead D-O into imaginary adventure! Control the galactic action with the remote control and watch as D-O’s head bobbles in any direction — back, front, and side-to-side! With the interactive remote-controlled D-O droid toy, boys and girls can imagine joining in on the action and adventure of the Star Wars saga!
Star Wars The Vintage Collection Poe Dameron’s X-Wing Fighter (retails for $99.99)
Faster than the Alliance-era T-65s, Resistance X-Wings are maneuverable enough to engage TIE Fighters in dogfights, yet still hold considerable firepower.
And there you have it! The Scream Saber is a lot more fun than we had thought otherwise, and the figures have always been Hasbro’s forte and don’t disappoint here.
Thanks again to Hasbro for the special look at The Rise of Skywalker product!