Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
2011 saw the opening of the long awaited Star Tours update in three Disney-parks. Using cutting-edge 3D technology Imagineering and ILM created an adventure that keeps changing every time you ride it.
- 21/07/21 Behind the Attraction: A look behind Star Tours and More…
- 16/07/20 Galaxy’s Edge – The New Normal
- 09/01/20 33 Years of Star Tours Posters
- 20/12/19 Rise with brand new Star Tours destination today!
- 17/11/19 All the Lucasfilm/Disney Parks Things Up for Auction at Van Eaton Galleries
- 23/10/19 Star Tours Continues to Kef Bir on December 20, 2019
- 24/01/18 Exclusive: No more time travel in Star Tours!
- 29/11/17 Opinion: How Crait made me love Star Tours in Paris again
- 17/11/17 Star Tours: Crait Not Hate – A Porg-Free Review
- 17/11/17 And The Newest Star Tours Destination With Crait Is…
- 14/11/17 There Will Be Another…. Destination
- 13/11/17 Star Tours: The Adventures Get Restrictions
- 18/10/17 Dates Announced for new Star Tours Adventure
- 13/06/17 Who chooses the Rebel Spy?
- 27/04/17 Hyperspace Mountain blasts off at Soirée Star Wars
- 15/04/17 The Last Jedi planet Crait to be featured in Star Tours 2
- 09/04/17 Discoveryland Theatre being updated to Path Of The Jedi
- 04/04/17 Review: Star Tours: l’Aventure Continue
- 19/03/17 First look inside Star Tours : l’Aventure Continue
- 18/03/17 Star Tours 2 soft-opens to Cast Members in Paris
- 07/03/17 Disneyland Paris debuts Star Tours 2 uniforms